Team Baz wants to get our message out to everyone who needs to hear it and wants a voice that represents them in the Senate.
You can chip in today to help Team Baz get our message out there. This is a campaign by people and for people.
Here's all the boring stuff:
Donations of over $14,000 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation.
* The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity's head office is in Australia;
- the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
an individual who is none of the following:
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).